- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a Social Media Strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organizations website.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner advertisement.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Direct Marketing Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Ami Polymer PVT LTD