- Should have 5 to 10 years experience of Rubber Industry preferably Silicone hoses / tubes, etc. excluding tyre and footwear Industry.
- Should have Technical knowledge of Silicone Rubber.
- Should have process knowledge of Mixing, Extrusion and Moulding.
- Should have knowledge of compounding.
- Should have knowledge of rubber hoses manufacturing process.
- Should have handled a team of 5 to 6 member.
- Must have good command over English Language written as well as spoken.
- Must be B.E in rubber Technologist.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of Production Department. (Black area, Extrusion, Moulding & Clean Room)
- Will heading a team of 4 to 5 engineers.
- Ensuring maximum utilization of resources.
- Timely arranging training for Shop floor work force and Engineers as and when required.
- Maintaining the highest quality standard of product at the time of product to reduce rejection.
- Looking after the new development of respective area.
- Handling customer complains related to department and providing CAPA within time frame.
- Controlling in process rejection and wastage.
- Manpower Planning and Raw material planning.
- Daily transaction entries in ERP system.
- Providing MIS at regular basis.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Plastics, Other Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Other Engineering